Our team at Smart Weigh thanks you for purchasing this Smart Weigh Scale. our goal is to bring you precision measuring devices that will ensure you many years of quality and reliability. Please read through the safety and operating guidelines for optimal performance.
- Always weigh on a flat, level surface, free from vibrations and drafts. The corner of the room is usually the most stable.
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. Scales perform best at normal room temperature. If temperatures have changed dramatically, calibaration and adjustment might be neccessary.
- Do not exceed the scal's maximum capacity. Overloading the scale can permanently damage the device.
- Allow your scale to warm up for 30-60 seconds before performing calibration and adjustment.
- Store the scale in a clean, dry location. Dust, dirt, and moisture cna accumulate in the weighing sensors and electronics causing inaccuracy or malfunction.
- Avoid using your scale in close proximity to strong radio wave emitting devices such as commuters, cash registers, and cellphones.
- Gently apply all items to be weighed. Do not drop items onto the weighing platform.
- Avoid dropping the scale. The warranty does not cover damage due to rough treatment or overloading of the scale.
- Do not disassemble your scale. This product contains no user serviceable parts.
- Check the battery first if you are having trouble with your scale. This simple step can remedy most scale issues.
- Only operate the scale on a stable, vibration-free surface.
Packaging material was placed in the battery compartment to prevent battery drainage during shipping and storage.
- Prior to using your scale for the first time, remove the plastic insulation strips from the compartment.
- When replacing the batteries, make sure to correctly align the positive and negative contacts.
- Place the scale on a flat, level surface.
- Press the [ON/OFF] button to turn on the scale.
- Wait until "0.0" is displayed.
- Place the object(s) on the weighing platform.
- Wait a few seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
- Press the M key to change the scales displayed unit of measure.
- If the scale is turned off then back on, it will by default turn on the last unit used.
You can use the tare feature to subtract the weight of an empty box or container for net weight determination. (The weight of the container will subtract from the available capacity)
- Turn on the scale as described above.
- Place the "tare item" on the platform.
- Press [TARE] button and wait until "0.0" is displayed.
- Add the "net-weight item" and the display will show the net weight of the contents.
- To return to normal weight display (gross weight), remove any items from the weighing platform and press the [TARE] T button again to re-zero the scale.
- Turn on the scale and wait until the display shows "0.0"
- Place a sample amount (25pcs, 50pcs, 75pcs) you wish to weigh and count onto the platform.
- Press and hold "C" key for 2 seconds, the display will show a random number. For example: "100"
- Press the press the "M" key to select the sample amount of the items you have put on the platform.
- press the "C" key to confirm above information, the display will show "PCS" on the corner to show that the scale is in counting mode.
- You can put any amount of the items on the platform and the display will show the correct amount.
- You can switch between weighing modes and counting modes by pressing the "M" and "C" key.
The calibration of the scale is being performed at the factory. However, the weighing range can slightly shift during shipping or due to changes in the local acceleration of gravity around the world. Adjustment is recommended when moving the scale from one location to another. To check the calibration:
- Turn on the scale.
- Wait until the LCD displays "0.0", then press and hold [MODE] M key for 3-5 seconds, the LCD will display "CAL". Then Release the [MODE] M key.
- Press [MODE] M key again, the display will flash "CAL" followed by the required calibration weight.
- Add the required calibration weight on the center of the platform, after a few seconds, the display will show "PASS" and calibration is complete.
Calibration: Auto Calibration
Tare Range: Full Capacity
Operation Temperature: 50-86°Fahrenheit
| Scale doesn't turn on.|| Check the battery compartment.|
| The weight display fluctuates randomly.|| Make sure work area is stable and free from air currents or vibrations.|
| Weight displayed is inaccurate. || Adjustment calibration should be performed. |
All Smart Weigh scales are individually tested and come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Recycling old electricals is easy!
If you’ve bought a new electrical, take your old item to your local recycling centre to ensure that it is treated in an environmentally friendly way.
Find out how to minimise your effect on the environment by visiting www.recycle-more.co.uk. Locate your nearest recycling facilities for electrical waste with the recycle-more.co.uk bank locator, which includes an easy-to-use interactive mapping system.
www.recycle-more.co.uk offers lots of information and advice on all aspects of recycling, making it quick and simple for everyone to make a difference and recycle-more! You will also find advice and tips on how to recycle waste electrical goods and other household items, making it quick and easy for everyone to recycle-more!